In 2013, Cyndie, Doug and the ECOO Conference Committee changed so much about our annual conference.
- the conference was moved to Niagara Falls, Ontario, to the beautiful Scotiabank Convention Centre;
- ECOO partnered with OASBO ICT and eLearningOntario to bring three days of incredible professional learning to Ontario Educators;
- the Exhibition Hall doubled in size, providing the best contact between the education system and exhibitors;
- the conference itself was peppered with social events – Niagara Falls Night Lights Photowalk, the Along the Falls Morning Run with Alana, Dance and Receptions, Conference Banquet, the BIT Jam Session, and the BIT Minecraft LAN Party;
- a full slate of conference sessions was offered in the French language;
- a Learning Space was introduced where ad hoc conversations and learning took place.
- Attendance at #ecoo13 exploded as a result! Look for all of this and more at #ecoo14.
- The Annual ECOO Conference is the only computer conference reaching out to all educators in the province of Ontario.
Make participation and attendance at #ecoo14 a priority for the upcoming school year.