Nov. 4th, 2012. The Nominations Committee of the Educational Computing Organization of Ontario has opened the Call for Nominations for positions on the ECOO Board.
ECOO works to support the effective use of technology in the classroom through:
- hosting an annual conference;
- forming partnerships with other educational organizations and vendors;
- liaising with the Ministry of Education.
Get more involved in ECOO by serving on the ECOO Board of Directors.
The election of directors will occur at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at a time and location that will be announced at a later date.
If you want to be actively involved in running your organization, submit your nomination for one of the positions on the ECOO Board of Directors.
ECOO Board positions open for 2012-2013
(All positions are for term that that runs from March 2013 to May 2014)
- Project Manager
- Communications Manager
A Conference Chairperson will be appointed by the Board of Directors.
Nominations forms and nominee biographies must be sent to the nominations chair in one of the following methods:
- complete the online nomination form
- complete the PDF version of the form and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete the PDF version of the form mail it to:
ECOO Nominations Chair
50 Deerwood Cr.
Phone: (519) 744-6292
Nominations close on Monday, January 21, 2013.
All nominations for ECOO Bd of Directors are confirmed via email.
If you have submitted a nomination but not received confirmation, contact Ron Millar.
For questions regarding the Call for Nominations, contact:
Ron Millar, Chair, Nominations Committee