The ECOO Board of Directors is pleased to announce that Cyndie Jacobs and Doug Peterson have agreed to co-chair the 2014 ECOO Conference. Look for details with respect to location, dates, and calls for session proposals on this site in the near future.
The Board of Directors wishes to formally thank the 2013 Conference Committee.
In 2013, Cyndie, Doug and the ECOO Conference Committee changed so much about our annual conference.
- the conference was moved to Niagara Falls, Ontario to the beautiful Scotiabank Convention Centre;
- ECOO partnered with OASBO ICT and eLearningOntario to bring three days of incredible professional learning to Ontario Educators;
- the Exhibit Hall doubled in size providing the best contact between the education system and exhibitors;
- the conference itself was peppered with social events – Evening Photo walk along the Falls, Morning Fun Run, Dance and Receptions, Conference Banquet, Jam Session, Minecraft LAN Party;
- a full slate of conference offerings offered in the French language;
- a Learning Space where ad hoc conversations and learning took place.
- Attendance at #ECOO13 exploded as a result! Look for all of this and more at #ECOO14.
- The Annual ECOO Conference is the only computer conference reaching out to all educators in the province of Ontario. Make participation and attendance at #ECOO14 a priority for the upcoming school year.