The Board of Directors wishes to formally thank the 2013 Conference Committee.
In 2013, Cyndie, Doug and the ECOO Conference Committee changed so much about our annual conference.
- the conference was moved to Niagara Falls, Ontario to the beautiful Scotiabank Convention Centre;
- ECOO partnered with OASBO ICT and eLearningOntario to bring three days of incredible professional learning to Ontario Educators;
- the Exhibit Hall doubled in size providing the best contact between the education system and exhibitors;
- the conference itself was peppered with social events – Evening Photo walk along the Falls, Morning Fun Run, Dance and Receptions, Conference Banquet, Jam Session, Minecraft LAN Party;
- a full slate of conference offerings offered in the French language;
- a Learning Space where ad hoc conversations and learning took place.
- Attendance at #ECOO13 exploded as a result! Look for all of this and more at #ECOO14.
- The Annual ECOO Conference is the only computer conference reaching out to all educators in the province of Ontario. Make participation and attendance at #ECOO14 a priority for the upcoming school year.