Hey there, ECOO member…
Did you know that ECOO is more than a three day conference in November? While that’s certainly a major part of the organization’s activities, there is much, much more.
Twitter – ECOO has a Twitter account and shares information to computer using educators from this account.
Facebook – ECOO is active on Facebook. But, shhhhhh, it’s a private group.
The group name is a mouthful – ECOO Technology Supported Pedagogy Facebook group – but you can join with like-minded educators. Click the link, request access, and you’ll be in!
But, ECOO is more than just connections via social media.
Look to these things:
- Bring IT, Together – our annual conference – this year November 6-8 in Niagara Falls
- #ECOOcamps – professional learning events – the next one is upcoming in Owen Sound on April 14th
- #ECOOchats – engage in professional dialogue with other Ontario Educators
- #ECOOcodes – more than an hour, learn how to make coding an integral part of your teaching
- #ECOOblogs – some of the best educational bloggers in the province are ECOO members and featured here
Are you an ECOO member? If you attended the Bring IT, Together 2017 conference you are. Attend any of the ECOO conferences and you are part of this amazing community.
Hold these dates:
- #ECOOcamp Owen Sound – April 14, 2018
- Bring IT, Together 2018 – Niagara Falls – November 6-8, 2018