Your Board of Directors met on March 5th, 2018, for its regular monthly meeting.
Here are the highlights!
- Bring IT, Together – The committee for the November conference is now in place and meetings ongoing as planning begins. Look for a Call for Proposals on this website shortly. An #ECOOchat is planned to discuss the conference and tips for a successful session proposal. Board members got a sneak preview of the website header which features so many Ontario Educators. Are you in there? I saw myself.
- Registration System – After evaluating what ECOO believes to be the best registration systems on the market, Attendease was selected as a new registration system for the conference. In addition, it will be used to register people for #ECOOcamp Owen Sound.
- Membership – Did you know that just by attending the Bring IT, Together 17 conference you’re a member of ECOO?
- Featured Bloggers – We’re excited with the development of the ECOO website. Have you checked out the featured ECOO bloggers?
- ECOO History – An additional collection of records from the past has been acquired and will be helpful in the ongoing project to document ECOO’s past.
- Ontario Google Summit – A discount to attend the Ontario Google Summit in Cambridge is April is available. Details were posted online and in the latest ECOO Update newsletter.
- OTF Summer Institutes – If you are interested in being a presenter at the Ontario Teachers’ Federation Summer Institute as an ECOO member, details are available here.
- ECOO Social Media – If you’re looking for ECOO on Twitter or Facebook, details can be found in this post.
- #ECOOcamp Owen Sound – The date has been finalized. ECOO, in partnership with the Bruce-Grey Catholic and Bluewater District School Boards will hold an #ECOOcamp on Saturday, April 14th, 2018 at St. Mary’s High School in Owen Sound. Registration details will be posted shortly to ECOO.org and to the respective websites of the host boards.
- Ongoing Projects
- French Language
- Membership Benefits