The ECOO Board of Directors, 2018-19 is now in place.
Following the Annual General Meeting, 2018 on November 7th, 2018, a number of vacancies on the Board were filled as a result of deliberations during meetings of the Board on November 7th and November 19th. The Board for 2018-19 now has directors in place for all ten positions.
- Doug Peterson, President 2017-18 will now serve as Past President.
- Peter McAsh, Vice President 2017-18 will now serve as President.
- Andrew Forgrave, Secretary 2017-18 will now serve as Vice President.
- Harry Niezen, Treasurer 2017-18 continues to serve as (Interim) Treasurer while the Board identifies his successor.
- Melanie Mulcaster joins the Board in the position of Secretary.
- Jen Apgar, Director at Large, 2017-18 continues in the role for the second year of the two-year term.
- Adele Stanfield, Director at Large, 2017-18 continues in the role for the second year of the two-year term.
- Ramona Meharg joins the Board as Director at Large for the first year of her two-year term.
- Mary Walker Hope joins the Board as Director at Large for the first year of her two-year term.
- David Carruthers joins the Board as Conference Co-Chair for ECOO’s annual conference, Bring IT, Together!
The ECOO Board of Directors meets monthly to conduct the business of the Educational Computing Organization of Ontario. Watch ECOO.org for updates in coming weeks and months as ECOO looks towards celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2019.