The ECOO Support Series – Spring 2021 has the support of a wonderful collection of partners, educators, and sponsors! In addition to the collection of sessions supporting Wellness, Making, Early Years, français, and Family provided by our partner and educator colleagues, a number of organizations have stepped forward to provide participants with some wonderful door prizes!
Among the prizes to be won are:
- 5 licenses of the SMART Learning Suite Online, courtesy of SMARTtech
- 2 Artshine in a box lesson kits, courtesy of Artshine
- a K’Nex Maker Kit, courtesy of Wintergreen
- a K’Nex Education Kit, courtesy of Wintergreen
- a BlueBot robot, courtesy of Louise Kook & Galt
- a $100 gift card, courtesy of Louise Kook & Galt
- “Strive for Happiness in Education,” book by author and presenter Rob Dunlop
- 1 year teacher access to “Spark Reading” digital classroom, courtesy of Pearson
- “Taking Shape: Activities to Develop Geometric and Spatial Thinking, courtesy of Pearson
- An “Elevated Tasting Experience,” courtesy of Sandbanks Winery
On behalf the participants in the ECOO Support Series – Spring 2021, we express our thanks to these organizations and individuals for supporting ECOO and our ECOO membership.
If you’ve not yet registered for any sessions, now’s the time! Sessions run from March 23 through to May 12th and are free to ECOO members. (Not yet a member? ECOO membership is a nominal $25 for the 2021 calendar year. Join ECOO!)