Kajeet: The impact on digital exclusion amongst students in Canada
Celeste Lee Joe Rozza Henry Gregory Doug Smith
Research clearly shows that students with fast internet access are more likely to achieve higher grades in school. In this session we will look at the impact on digital exclusion amongst students in Canada.
• How many Canadian students have no internet at home
• How is this affecting their grades
• The pandemic’s impact on EdTech
• The importance of a digital education strategy within schools
• What can be done to bridge the digital divide in Canada