The 2018 ACSE Conference will be held at the York Campus of Seneca College on Saturday February 24, 2018.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. George Gadanidis
- Participate in your choice of different sessions and learn from teachers, professors, and industry experts.
- Bring your students to actively participate in hands-on workshops as a SHSM Reach-Ahead experience.
- Learn more about:
- coding (Python, Java, and much more)
- robotics and hardware (Arduino, BBC Microbit)
- mobile app development
- Cybersecurity / Internet
- Computational Thinking (CT) in the classroom
- Network and learn during the un-conference session during lunch – share your ideas on lessons, activities, and pedagogy
- Plan new activities for this year and next
- Win one of the door prizes!!
- Join us for social activities at the end of the day…
EdCamp Waterloo Region #edCampWR is a day of sharing, networking, and discussions around what matters most in education. This event is participant driven and is considered an “unconference” without a traditional presentation or speaker. Participants arrive ready to engage in debate, share stories, and demonstrate their passion for issues induction. During the course of the day, you will have an opportunity to attend four sessions related to differenttopic or themes.
EdCampHalton will take place on Saturday, April 7th, 2018. from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT at Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School in Milton, ON L9T 8B4
Bring IT, Together! is Ontario’s premiere education technology conference.
You are invited to join us at #BIT18 to share ideas, discuss challenges, explore emerging technologies, and best practices. Attend sessions led by educational leaders, technology professionals, and industry representatives that help you to Bring IT Together.
We challenge you to bring your ideas, share them and create a movement of change in your school or board when you return with all the great new ideas in your repertoire.
We will see you in Niagara Falls in 2018! bringITtogether.ca