Welcome! Since its founding in 1979, the Educational Computing Organization of Ontario (ECOO) has facilitated the integration of new computing technology into the educational curriculum. As an Ontario subject association and a not-for-profit corporation, ECOO annually hosts the premier education technology conference in Ontario and supports educators throughout the province as they work to help learners with a variety of technology-supported opportunities.
Here is a list of benefits that come with your ECOO 2021 membership:
- Members receive access to our archive of session recordings, resources, slides for the year, currently numbering on the order of 150+ sessions from #ECOOcamp Ontario, our Fall 2020 Support Series, our Winter 2021 Support Series, and our Spring 2021 Support Series
- Members are entitled to register at no cost for 2021 Support Series events.
- Members are entitled to register at no cost for additional special events.
- Members receive a registration discount* for registration at #vBIT21 BringIT, Together! 2021 (February 26&27) * equivalent to the cost of membership
- Members receive a registration discount* for registration at #ECOOcampON 2021 (set for August 2021) * equivalent to the cost of membership
- ECOO members are entitled to vote and stand for nomination to the ECOO Board of Directors
- ECOO members can volunteer or be invited to participate in ECOO committees.
- ECOO members network and share with one another year round between our events
- Oh, and have you seen all of the door prizes we’ve had over the past 6 months at our events?
At the 2020 Annual General Meeting of members, a motion was passed setting the fee for annual membership in ECOO at a nominal $25.
Membership is tied to the calendar year, with a renewal date of January 1st.
Membership in ECOO for 2021 is a great value. Please join/renew today.